The Savvy Fox Consignment Shops
Unique boutique & consignment shop
Please Schedule an Appointment for your first Visit!
1. The Consignor is the owner of all goods consigned to The Savvy Fox of Peters Township, Inc. and The Savvy Fox of Mt. Lebanon, Inc. (hereafter referred to as SF) and has the legal right to enter into this Consignment Agreement; and the goods are saleable and /or free & clear of liens or other claims.
2. SF retains the right to accept or decline any item for consignment at their sole discretion and retains the right to display items for sale as they see fit.
3. Consignors agree to present hardgoods clean, complete and free of defects. Consignors agree to bring brand name clothing on hangers, in ready-to-wear condition; clean, in season, free of defects and less than 3 years old.
4. Consignors should wait for SF staff to perform an initial screening of their consignment to return readily apparent No Thank You (NTY) items. Due to space and business demands, your items will not be returned to you at the end of the consignment period unless they are over $40 at SF selling price. Items over $40 selling price will be automatically returned to the Consignor unless Consignor dictates the items be donated. After attempting to contact you via email and/or phone number on your account, items left in returns over 7 days will be donated without further notice due to limited storage. DO NOT CONSIGN ITEMS YOU DO NOT WANT TO HAVE DONATED under $40. Verbal agreements will not void out this rule. Items found having flaws/stains/broken will be automatically donated without notice. If the Consignor chooses not to wait, the consignment will be treated as a Drop/Run and any NTY items will be donated to charity without notice. Once an account has been established with SF, consignors may use the Drop/Run method to add up to 10 items per week, per account. Tax deductible forms are located at our front desk for your tax purposes.
5. There is a one-time $20 consignment fee. The Consignment period is for 8 weeks with periodic markdowns. All items are subject to markdowns and coupon specials at any time. You, the Consignor will receive 50% of the selling price, 7 days after the item sells to allow time for checks/charges to clear.
6. SF will price all items at ½ to 1/3 of current retail prices using online pricing and lowest advertised prices as our base, the demand for the item and its condition.
7. You, the consignor receive 50% of the sold price.
8. Monies not collected within one year of activity are forfeited to the SF and inactive accounts closed.
9. SF does not telephone Consignors regarding their accounts. It is your responsibility to periodically check your account by either contacting the main telephone number at 724.942.5121 (Peters)/412.343.1500 (Mt. Lebanon/Greentree) or checking your account online at www.TheSavvyFox.com
10. SF does not mail checks. The Consignor is responsible for retrieving payment for items sold and checks will be mailed to Consignor's who have moved out of state or further than twenty-five (25) miles from our store's location upon request.
11. SF does not guarantee your items will sell whether expressed or implied.
12. SF may change these consignment terms to suit its business model without notice to Consignor.
13. Savvy Fox shall not be responsible for loss or damage to items consigned due to fire, theft, vandalism, breakage or natural disaster.
14. Our number one priority is selling your items at the highest possible profit for you. The above contract terms were established after years of operating a successful consignment operation. We want to make consigning easy for you – and us – so we can be on the floor selling your items or entering them into our computerized software to sell quicker for you. Because our standards are high, our sell-through rate is high – over 95%.
I agree to the above terms, understand their content and want to become a Savvy Fox consignor!
Name:_______________________________________Assigned Acct. #____________________________
Clothing Brands Our Customers are looking for: (Less than 2 years old/great condition/no fading or pilling/
Designer Jeans (Citizens/Joes/Seven for All Mankind), Uggs, Designer Purses (Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Gucci, Tory Burch, Coach), anntaylor, Talbots, j.jill, Chico's, Coldwater Creek, etc. Boutique and better department store brands.
Clothing Brands They're Not Looking For: (Anything over 3 years old)
Budget or Mart brands – since these can usually be found for less than $5 on clearance racks. Examples would be K-Mart, Walmart/Kohl's brands – KRU, Covington, Basic Editions, Mudd, Lee, Cherokee, LEI, Kathy Lee, Route 66, Circo, Mossimo, Sonoma, White Stag, Dress Barn, Fashion Bug. We don't sell lingerie, swimsuits, body suits, wedding gowns or bridesmaids dresses, workout apparel or heavily sequined items over 2 years old.
Sizes We Sell: Ladies 2 thru size 18.